To learn more about NumaStore: request a quote or view supporting documentation.
NumaStore™ - "Receive, Store, Organize, and distribute NM and PET/CT Data"
NumaStore provides a robust, reliable, and user-friendly image management system designed specifically for nuclear medicine studies. NumaStore offers secure long-term storage of studies from a given patient that are acquired at different points in time and cataloging of those studies. It also supplies efficient retrieval in a way that facilitates and encourages comparative analysis during a patient visit. These abilities encourage a change in the way nuclear medicine is used, from simply a diagnostic snapshot to a long-term care patient management tool.
- Communicates via DICOM, C-Store functions, as well as manufacturers' native formats and network protocols.
- Provides on-line storage of both raw and processed data. NumaStore is expandable, reliable, and secure, while maintaining the integrity of the original images.
- Enables user to sort and query images by 46 different attributes and create custom attributes or groups for research and teaching.
- Communicates via DICOM offering Query and Retrieve capabilities, filters, and connectivity with non-DICOM and remote systems.
To learn more about NumaStore: request a quote.
See what our customers are saying about NumaStore
- NumaStore Datasheet - ( Download | View )
- NumaStore White Paper - ( Download | View )
- PET/CT Storage Requirement Calculator - ( Download | View )
- Powerpoint Presentation on NumaStore - ( Download | View )
- NumaStore Features List - ( Download | View )
- NumaStore DICOM 3.0 Conformance Statement - ( Download | View )
- NumaStore Lite Press Release (2007/11/07) - ( Download | View )